Just dropping in to tell you about my new favorite Paleo-friendly, clean dressing in the whole world– my Black Cumin Seed Salad Dressing. If you haven’t tasted Pure Indian Foods Black Cumin Seed Oil yet, you NEED too!
It is the perfect oil for a delicious salad dressing. This Black Cumin Seed Salad Dressing has a great nutty, delicious taste that adds great depth to your salad. You can add any flavors you want to the oil and it will taste amazing. Seriously, anything from garlic to almond milk (weird, I know, that’s what recipe testing is all about LOL). Everything I tested tasted amazing, but then I made this recipe with just 5 ingredients….IT IS AMAZING! It is so simple and delicious, any salad would be happy to have this on top of them 😉
- 1/4 cup Pure Indian Foods Black Cumin Seed Oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tsp Pure Indian Foods Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Pure Indian Foods Ginger Root
- Add a splash of lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients into a bowl or mason jar and shake/ mix until fully combined.