One of my favorite and most requested appetizers to make is this Buffalo Chicken Dip. It is creamy, packed with spice and flavor! This buffalo chicken dip is so ridiculously amazing, no one ever guesses its dairy-free, gluten free and everything else free!
I usually make it as a dip because it is such an easy one to make, but i’ve also used it as a topping for sweet potato toast or a baked potato to make it a full meal!
It’s such an easy recipe to throw together that it will be on your “must repeat” list once you try it. So, I guess I’m saying that you never have to live without it, from this moment, forward!!
You can get creative if buffalo sauce isn’t your jam! I’ve made this as a BBQ chicken dip or even as a Mexican chicken dip.
You can make this recipe right in your Instant Pot which is one of my favorite kitchen appliances. I pressure cook the chicken int he hot sauce and add in all the other ingredients right in one pot. Makes it super easy to cook and clean up…which I like!
I’m all about keeping it simple, easy and delicious. This Buffalo Chicken Dip is just that! If you’re looking for more easy appetizers to make with this one, check out this post. I share my favorite apps and recipes!
Buffalo Chicken DipCourse: homecontent
1 pound chicken breast or thighs
1 container of Kite Hill DF cream cheese
1/2 cup Reds Original Hot Sauce
Optional* Sprinkle of red pepper flakes and garlic powder
Instant Pot Directions
- Place chicken in instant pot with the hot sauce and seasoning
- Cook on high pressure for 35min and let pressure come down naturally
- Once done, with everything in the IP, place on saute mode. Saute until most of the liquid is gone.
- Add in DF cream cheese and put into serving bowl! you can add more hot sauce if you see fit!
- Without IP
- Bake chicken on baking sheet for 30-45min or until full cooked through
- Shred chicken with 2 forks
- In a large bowl add in chicken, hot sauce, seasonings and DF cream cheese. Mix until fully combined!