Normally, I am not a fish person but being in a family of fisherman, I decided it was time to give it a try. I went to my local market and found a perfect piece of fresh Cod. Cod is a good source of healthy omega-3 fatty acids and is packed with nutrients!
This recipe is Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Paleo and Whole 30 approved.
It took me 20 minutes to make and about 2 seconds to eat. Get some cod the next time you are at the supermarket and make this recipe. You won’t regret it!
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1-2 pound Filet of Cod (I used fresh Cod)
- 1 tbsp of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp onion, minced
- 1 tbsp Primal Palate Fish Seasoning
- 1/2 tbs of Paprika
- 1 Fresh Lemon
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup green beans, cleaned and trimmed
- 1/2 cup kale
- 1/2 lemon, squeezed
- salt and pepper
- In a hot skillet, melt Coconut Oil, add in garlic, onions and 1/2 of squeezed Lemon
- Wash and season Cod on both sides with Primal Palate Fish Seasoning and paprika
- Cook on each side for about 3 min or until it is flaky and fully cooked through
- Squeeze other half of lemon over the finished Cod
- In a hot skillet, melt Coconut Oil
- Sauté spinach, green beans, and kale until wilted.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice on top.
- Season with salt and pepper.