This Walnut Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is so delicious and moist! It is the perfect combination of banana, chocolate, and walnuts. YUM!
Have you ever tried Simple Mills before? They make paleo-friendly, clean baking mixes, frostings, cookies, and crackers. I love this brand and everything they stand for. They have made it easy for me to eat cleaner and always have an option. This post is not sponsored by them. I just really love all of their products and want to get the word out there!
Banana bread is such a great way to start off your week. It is so easy to make and it makes your kitchen smell amazing. This recipe has so many healthy components, I can’t contain my excitement. Fiber, protein, carbohydrates and healthy fats. A perfect mix! Grab a cup of your favorite coffee and enjoy a nice slice of this Walnut Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. This recipe is also freezer friendly. Just be sure to heat it up in the microwave or in a skillet!
- 1 package of Simple Mills Vanilla Cake Mix or Banana Cake Mix
- 1/2 medium banana, smashed or mashed
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Follow Simple Mills cake mix instructions for a loaf on the back of the box. Mix ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add in mashed banana, chocolate chips, and walnuts. Gently mix until combined.
- Place mixture into an oiled and/or lined 8×4 loaf pan.
- Place in oven for 30-40 minutes. You will know it is finished when toothpick comes out clean (or just with melted chocolate on it).