If you’re anything like me, you like simple and easy family meals. I make this almost twice a week to always have some on hand for my parents and sometimes even my dogs. So what is my favorite thing about this recipe? The fact that it is so simple!! I love covering chicken with tons of lemon for that fresh summery flavor. It takes this dish to the next level, don’t you think?! All you do is throw everything into a clay pot (or oven friendly casserole dish) and bake until you’re satisfied.
Simple as that!
- 1 tbsp extra virgin Olive Oil
- 6 boneless and skinless chicken thighs, cleaned
- 2 tbsp oregano
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 large lemon, juiced and halved
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place thighs in a casserole dish and cover with oregano, salt pepper and the juice of ½ of the
- lemon juice.
- Bake for 30-40 min.
- Bring oven to a broil setting.
- Broil for 5-7 min, watch closely.
- Once cooked, cover with remaining ½ lemon juice