I don’t know about any of you but, sometimes you just need some pulled pork in your life. I LOVE when Pulled Pork Sandwiches are sweet and spicy… AND I love using my crockpot. I just threw it all in the pot and was still able to run errands and do all the things I needed to do! This is a super easy Paleo Pulled Pork recipe. Bun and all.
The Bun is Brittany Angell’s Paleo “Honey Wheat Rolls” from her EXCLUSIVE CLUB. The recipes she posts are so work the yearly cost of being in her club. You all need to join so we can talk and cook her recipes! I’m serious your life would be a million times better if you join! The buns are SOOO YUMMY and easy to make. They even taste and look like real honey wheat bread! 10 out of 10 for this gal!
- 1 Large Pork Shoulder (8-10lb)
- 1 large Onion
- 6 TBSP Paprika
- 2 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 3 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 3 tsp Garlic
- 1 C Honey
- 3/4 C Apple Cider Vinegar
- If shoulder comes with bones or in one big piece, cut up into smaller pieces so it can fit into crockpot.
- Cut up Onion into big chunks and place at the bottom of crockpot
- Place shoulder pieces (with some of the fat) into the crockpot.
- Leave crockpot on high for about 4 hours, then on low for 1.5 more hours.
- Once done, using two forks start pulling the pork apart. The meat should be very tender!
- Place on Brittany Angells “Honey Wheat Bun” or any other bun you prefer, with some coslaw and enjoy!