I made one of my favorite combinations for you guys. PUMPKIN and CHOCOLATE! It is to die for. Recipe is below!
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. In the past I have had a lack of control on Halloween because of candy. I would eat candy all day and then go trick-or-treating and eat during that, then go home and have more candy. Basically I would always wake up in the middle of the night sick, but it is still my FAVORITE holiday. I love dressing up and seeing all the cute little babies super excited to walk around town for candy!
My favorites always were Reese’s Peanut butter Cups, Twizzlers, Butterfingers and Almond Joys…SOOO I went on a mission and found Paleo versions that taste AMAZING! I will be snacking on all of these all day long (Don’t worry–with total self-control)! Just because it’s Halloween doesn’t mean I can’t have some of my favorite goodies 🙂
TOP 10 PALEO HALLOWEEN TREATS:
*All Pictures were taken from the respected authors of the recipes. I do not own any pictures except “The Paleo Cavewoman”.
10. The Paleo Cavewoman: PUMPKIN BUTTER CUPS
These Pumpkin Butter Cups are AMAZING and really simple to make. These will be a family hit. I will be snacking on these all day while handing out candy to all the kids in my neighborhood. Trust me these are sooooooo worth it 🙂
- 1 C Coconut
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil (not melted)
- 3 Tbsp Pumpkin Puree
- 1 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Honey
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch of Sea Salt + extra for the top
- 2 C Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- Pulse unsweetened Coconut In food processor and pulse, on high, until it looks like butter
- Add in all other ingredients until fully combined
- Melt Chocolate Chips in a double boiler and melt according to directions
- In a mold filled with mini cupcake liners, fill 1/4 with melted chocolate.
- Then lay about 1 tsp of the pumpkin butter mixture on top (do this for all)
- Cover the top with remaining chocolate and then sprinkle some Sea Salt on top
- Place in refrigerator or freezer until solid