Whats better then tricking your mind that you’re eating in your favorite Italian restaurant? I will be honest it doesn’t taste exactly like an Alfredo sauce but it’s pretty darn close. Its creamy, saucy and delicious. If you’re craving some hearty Italian food I highly recommend this!
- 1 package of Chicken Thighs (can use any cut of chicken)
- 1 head of cauliflower, cored and chopped into large chunks
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- ½ large onion chopped small
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- salt/pepper to taste
- ½ cup of peas
- Steam cauliflower until fork-tender.
- Cut chicken into cubes and sauté in coconut oil until fully cooked (tastes even better if cooked in Bacon Fat)
- Heat Coconut oil over medium low heat in a small pot. Add onion and garlic and sauté for a few minutes, then add chicken broth and heat through.
- Add cauliflower, Onion/broth mixture, and remaining ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Add more coconut milk if needed.
- Serve over Zoodles and Peas