Ever taste heaven? Well you’re about too! This burger recipe is my family favorite, it is perfect to spice up a boring old burger. Be sure to grill these juicy burgers during this summer! Trust me, they will be a party hit in seconds! They have the perfect amount of juicy flavor…and who doesn’t like BACON?
You can find the recipe for Ghee Medallions in my e-cookbook. Get your copy of Health, Happiness, Paleo right now for only $9.95!
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 serving of Ghee Medallions (recipe can be found in Health, Happiness, Paleo e-book)
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper (Optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- Make Ghee Medallions in advance and place in freezer
- Combine meat, egg and seasonings
- In the palm of your hand, place a 1/4 cup of meat mixture and flatten until 1/2 inch thick.
- Slice 2, 1/4 inch slivers of Ghee Medallions and place into middle of burger.
- Now, take another 1/4 cup of meat and place on top, covering medallions.
- Press edges down to combine both halves and encase medallions.
- Place burger on hot skillet or grill until cooked to preference.