Okay people, this is the best combination I have ever made. I bought a whole lot of Pork Tenderloin at my local big box store expecting to make something out of a cookbook, but time got away from me and I had too cook it before it went bad. So I took some Syrup and threw it into a large ziplock bag…then I saw my Primal Palate Spices out of the corner of my eye and VUALA. The best juiciest, most amazing Pork Tenderloin I have ever had.
So simple and quick to make. You don’t need to think about anything at all, just 3 ingredients and some tossing, sitting and baking! See I wasn’t lying. Primal Palate Spices are are certified USDA-Organic. They are all certified Gluten-free. They are certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union. Since they are organic, they are also non-GMO. Talk about AMAZING! Not to mention you can tell how fresh these spices are just by looking at them!
- 1-2lb Pork tenderloin
- 1/4 c Maple Syrup, Grade B
- 2.5 tbsp Primal Palate Meat and Potatoes Seasoning or equal parts of sea salt, paprika, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder and black pepper
- In a large bowl (or ziplock bag) place marinade mixture (syrup and seasoning).
- Place cleaned and cut pork tenderloin pieces into marinade and mix until fully coated with seasoning.
- Let sit in refrigerator for at least 30 min to marinate.
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place on a non-stick baking sheet and bake for 25-30 min or until cooked fully.