Who else is so ready for VALENTINES day?? I know I am and I know how much everyone is going to LOVE these delicious Raspberry Chocolate Brownie Bites. They are ooey, gooey and oh so delicious!
These are made with Ottos Cassava Flour so that makes these little guys Nut Free, Gluten Free and Dairy Free. I made them mini, but these would be the perfect brownies or cupcakes, too! Whichever you decide, you wont be disappointed…and neither will whom ever you are sharing them with 😉
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 mashed, ripe bananas
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Otto’s Cassava Flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Frozen Raspberries, somewhat thawed
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin tin
- Mix all wet ingredients in a bowl until fully combined and set aside.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a separate bowl and set aside.
- While using a stand or hand mixer, whisk the dry ingredients into the wet and mix until well combined.
- Right before baking, mix in Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips and thawed raspberry pieces until combines.
- Scoop/pour the batter into the tin and bake for about 25 minutes of until fully cooked through.
- Let cool for about 15 minutes before serving.