I was all alone for dinner last night, I wanted something very yummy and easy, so whats easier then some crispy Chicken and a “baked” Sweet Potato? This is my go-to lazy Sunday night meal.
- Bone in, skin on chicken leg quarters
- Coconut oil (melted)
- Crushed Garlic
- 1/2 a lemon
- 1/2 tbs of red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a large skillet melt enough coconut oil to cover bottom.
- Add garlic and red pepper flakes and let cook down for about a minute
- While that is cooking down season chicken with salt and pepper
- Place chicken in Oil and squeeze the lemon over the chicken
- Flip Chicken every 5-7min until chicken is cooked through
- Place skillet into oven for about 5-10 min (depends how crispy you want the skin)
- Wash and clean Sweet Potato
- Take Sweet Potato and place in microwave for 5min