I just made the BEST paleo pancakes ever! With only three ingredients these banana pancakes are out of this world! These pancakes are really high in protein, low calorie, gluten-free, paleo friendly, and taste really amazing (I was surprised). I found this recipe and made it my own on www.blogilates.com and you all need to check her out. She is a huge inspiration and motivation to me
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- Any garnish (berries, almond butter, honey, chocolate*, ect.)
- Mash up banana well with a fork
- Mix in eggs and cinnamon
- Spray pan with coconut oil or whatever oil you choose
- Heat on each side for about 2 minutes.
- The pancakes are a little flimsier than your traditional pancakes, so make them small (easier to flip that way).